There are few services that are as sensitive and personal as those provided by your funeral director. Our role is to make sure your wishes, and, if known the wishes of the deceased, are carried out just the way they should be.
Typically, funeral arrangements will include the following:
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death into our care
- Provision of mortuary care
- Assistance with the selection and purchase of a coffin or casket
- Provision of chapel, hearse and mourning coaches
- Placement of newspaper notices
- Registration of the death
- Cemetery or crematorium arrangements
- Liaising with clergy or a civil celebrant
- Liaising with florists, caterers, musicians and other service providers
- Provision of all necessary staff and vehicles on the day of the funeral
- Use of viewing facilities for viewing
- Eulogy guidance
- Provision of audio and visual equipment for the service
Our service is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Pre-Arranged Funeral Services
At Acacia Funerals, we also provide for those who wish to detail their funeral requirements prior to the death. There has been an increasing trend for people to pre-arrange funerals to ensure their wishes are met and to ease their family’s burden in their time of loss.
There is also provision to set aside funds to meet the costs of a funeral through the use of a funeral bond.
Please do not hesitate to contact our team at Acacia Funerals who can talk you through your options.